TAVERN RAIDERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him...

+2
tigerj2
admin
6 posters

Go down

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him... Empty A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:09 pm

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

Back to top Go down

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him... Empty Re: A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him...

Post by admin Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:24 pm

haha, I used to know this one, and have actually forgotten the answer bounce
admin
admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him... Empty Re: A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him...

Post by tigerj2 Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:06 pm

But your I honor I DO love your daughter.
tigerj2
tigerj2
TAVERN Member
TAVERN Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:28 pm

What? Why would that stop the judge?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerj2 Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:27 pm

I was being Facetious
tigerj2
tigerj2
TAVERN Member
TAVERN Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Azn Prince Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:03 pm

"You will sentence me to 6 years in prison"

Last edited by Azn Prince on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the " at the end)

Azn Prince
TAVERN Member
TAVERN Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutus Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:08 pm

He said "But dad..." lol!
Brutus
Brutus
TAVERN Member
TAVERN Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:27 pm

haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Which one of you is Tizoc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Boadicea Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:44 pm

Tiz hasn't posted here...besides we don't know who you are. Your not a member and you don't even hold an account on Travian s7. What you want Tiz for?
Boadicea
Boadicea
TAVERN Leader
TAVERN Leader

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse86 Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Strange request outa nowhere...awckward.... Question coulda stated why he wanted him or something...

Jesse86
TAVERN Member
TAVERN Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum