Farm now occupied

Go down

Farm now occupied

Post by fallfever94 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:00 am

My favorite farm at -213 89 wars villa is now occupied. I've been farming it for weeks so I just sent some spearmen cuz my paladin were busy and ran into a buzzsaw. Just a warning in case anyone else was farming them.

fallfever94

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Farm now occupied

Post by Ritter on Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:36 am

Post a battle report?

TAVERN Member

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallfever94 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:54 am

I'm still struggling with battle reports. Tizoc sent me to a site and gave me a rundown, but how does it work? Do I create the battle report and log it or do I find it? Cuz I couldn't find it.

Anyway, (big) brother orc cleared it out. Like swatting a gnat! That must be nice. lol

fallfever94

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritter on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:47 pm

http://travilog.org.ua/en

This is the one I use. Bring it up in a new window, go to the window with your in game battle report up, select everything (ctrl+a), once everything is highlighted copy it (ctrl+c), go back to the window with that page up and click in the big text entry box and paste the info you copied (ctrl+v) and click "save report". From there it should take you to a page that will give you a link to the report you just saved (it'll already be highlighted so just press ctrl+c to copy it). It'll look something like "http://travilog.org.ua/en/8896767/aea4503c1561a520ca1d82f917eb1150". Post it here.

TAVERN Member

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down